Jira Service Desk compatibility
This guide applies to server customers on older versions of Jira Service Desk only.
If you are running a version of Jira and Jira Service Desk older than Jira 7.3 or Service Desk 3.3 then a number of Service Desk related features will not be available or limited.
- SLA threshold breached
- Add Service Desk customer
- Create Service Desk request
- User Conditions will not allow checks to see if a user is in an organization or a customer
- Service Desk fields like 'Request participant', 'Organization', 'Request type' will not be available in actions that support editing fields such as Create, Edit and Clone issue
- Sending e-mails to Service desk specific recipients such as 'Pending approvers' will not be possible
To get access to the features above, you need to upgrade to:
- Jira Core 7.3 or later
- Jira Service Desk 3.3 or later